This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 10.
• Kate Upton turns 22 today. Celebrate with this semi-NSFW assortment of GIFs.
• An anti-Redskins ad will be running in a few major markets during the NBA Finals. Paid for by the Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation (not Mike Shanahan).
• In honor of the Padres' drafting of Johnny Football, here's a fun rundown of the best NFL players taken in past MLB drafts.
• Going to Brazil for the World Cup? Just be aware that you apparently can't swing a dead cat without hitting a deadly snake or enormous spider.
• Soccer goalposts around the world. This is better than it sounds.
• John Harbaugh stumbled into a marriage proposal. Fortunately, he didn't ruin it.
• Watch a high school kid get his first career varsity hit: a walk-off homer in the state championship game.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org