This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 12:
• We're still celebrating Kate Upton's 22nd birthday here at Essential 11 Links. Join us, won't you?
• Big weekend in sports: World Cup, U.S. Open, NBA Finals, Stanley Cup. To celebrate, here's a picture of a giant Mt. Rushmore replica made of beef jerky.
• Old and busted: the Heat's Big Three. The new hotness: the Heat's Big Four.
• LeBron had a lot of defenders following cramp-gate. Mr. and Mrs. Torii Hunter were not among them.
• Last night's web gem: Kevin Kiermeier's ridiculous diving catch.
• In case you missed it: Jim Harbaugh's wife made a funny ad mocking his dad pants.
• Speaking of mocking, Coco Crisp shamed the premature fireworks after robbing the Angels of a home run.
Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com