This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 13.
• How would the U.S. men's national team look with soccer great Alexi Lalas' hair? Find out.
• Petra Nemcova gets physical in GQ Portugal. Thank you, GQ. Just thank you.
• Things just keep getting better for Michael Jordan. According to sources, he's now a billionaire.
• Apparently Bill Simmons was not happy with the amount of face time he got on ESPN following the Spurs win over the Heat in Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
• In honor of Father's Day, Jimmy Fallon and Gov. Chris Christie performed the Evolution of Dad Dancing.
• Watch Rory McIlroy hit a golf shot out of a bunker full of coleslaw. Go on, you know you want to.
• Minor leaguer Quinton Berry wasn't happy about his ejection from a recent game, so he did something absolutely crazy.
• In case you were wondering what the most popular beer is from every 2014 World Cup country, wonder no more.
• Who are college football's most underrated players?
• During last night’s Yankees-Mariners game in Seattle, Lieutenant Colonel Kevin Stoll surprised his family, who were on the field as part of a pre-game ceremony. This gets us every time.