This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 16:
• Got World Cup fever? No? This will help: An Instagram rundown of sexy Team USA fans.
• Tim Duncan's kids made an appearance with Dad at the postgame press conference. Of course, the Big Fundamental's kids are fundamentally adorable.
• Here are the numbers to know coming out of the Spurs' fifth NBA title. One key stat: highest average winning margin in NBA Finals history.
• A dad, holding his kid, caught Troy Tulowitzki's home run ball one-handed. On Father's Day.
• Weekend's best GIF: The Orioles' Adam Jones took out the first-base umpire on his way to second.
• Donald Trump trashed Pinehurst's look over the weekend. Apparently thought the "native areas" were ugly on TV. Well, I'm not a fan of that native area on top of Trump's head.
• Tragic news this morning: Tony Gwynn dead at 54.
• Days after Charles Barkley went after the fat women of San Antonio, there's a Barkley fat girl cutout for sale in the Alamo City.
• ESPN analyst and friend of Athlon Buster Olney made a sweet barehanded grab of a Jason Heyward foul ball.
Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org