This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 19:
• Today's hot World Cup reporter: Alejandra Buitrago of Colombia.
• Longform read of the day: The growing legend of Clayton Kershaw, who tossed a no-no last night — although most people in LA couldn't watch due to a cable kerfuffle.
• Cory and Topanga were at Kershaw's no-no, although they left early.
• You could make the case that Kershaw's gem was the most dominant no-hitter in history — no walks, 15 Ks.
• Tigers manager Brad Ausmus made a wife-beating joke. It went over about as well as you'd expect.
• Jayson Werth had an amazing slide yesterday, complete with a safe sign.
• There's an 11-year-old playing at the U.S. Women's Open. When I was 11, I was shooting in the 60s. For nine holes. Maybe eight.
• This is fun: Baby pictures of 21 famous websites.
• World Cup ref memes, courtesy of our friend Photoshop.
• Kimmel and Amare pranked Metta World Peace. Good stuff.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org