This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 2.
• Some photos need no commentary. Like this one: Prince at the French Open, holding a scepter.
• A little piece of history: For the first time, both managers challenged on the same play. Both lost.
• Video of a fat guy eating pizza while he's working out. I guess he's multi-tasking.
• Donald Sterling attended a black church service. Uh, Donald, it's a little late to be doing damage control.
• The dangers of auto-fill: The Blackhawks accidentally tweeted out a Spanish obscenity.
• This high school kid's pose and bat-flip were positively Puig-ian. At least the situation called for it.
• Got half a minute to kill? Watch Scott Langley's putt hang on the lip for 23 seconds. Spoiler alert: It drops.
• Florida pulled off a hidden ball trick. Didn't prevent their elimination from the NCAA Regionals.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com