This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 20:
• WAGs of the World Cup. And I thought American pro athletes did well in the lady department.
• Bizarre World Cup photo of the day: the Colombian swastika weed bishop. Not sure what's going on here.
• Today's dollop of schadenfreude: A gallery of sad English World Cup fans.
• Pat Riley gave a refreshingly candid news conference. Money quote: telling LeBron and the other stars to stay, "if you've got the guts."
• Longform goodness: The life and death of NBA player Eddie Griffin.
• If you're a 12-year-old at heart like me, you'll enjoy this: Schwarzenegger movie scenes with fart sounds added. Presenting: Fartzenegger.
• Jimmy Clausen might win the job to be Jay Cutler's backup in Chicago, giving the Bears the league's most punchable QB duo.
• Billy Hamilton made a spectacular ninth-inning, wall-crashing catch.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com