This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 24:
• Big Bron news this morning: King James has exercised the early termination option in his Miami contract. Is he hearing the siren song of Dan Gilbert? Oh, and as I write this, "The Decision" is trending on Twitter. Here's a quick rundown of where James could take his talents (including back to Miami). And here are the best Twitter reactions.
• For some reason, the Sixers considered but then rejected this Ballin' Ben Franklin logo.
• Just because: Here's Queen Elizabeth admiring the "Game of Thrones" throne.
• Johnny Football's draft pick hat trick: He's now been drafted by the Harlem Globetrotters. It's good to have options.
• Some company put Obama's face on a coffee mug. No problem there, except that they intended to use English soccer player Chris Smalling's face.
• Jeff Samardzija went Bo Jackson and broke his bat over his knee after a failed bunt attempt.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org