This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 25:
• Presenting the hottest ladies of Wimbledon 2014, starting with the lovely Maria Sharapova.
• So 167 people cashed in on a prop bet that Luis Suarez would bite someone at the World Cup. It wasn't all that far-fetched;dude's a serial biter. Maybe he's a vampire?
• News you can use: Step-by-step instructions on fleeing the office to watch U.S.-Germany.
• So what is LeBron really worth? Based on his WAR, he's pretty badly underpaid.
• Adrian Beltre hates to have his head touched. Miguel Cabrera obviously knows this, because he promptly touched Beltre's head after the latter's 2,500th hit.
• The NBA Draft is tomorrow, and as a service to GMs, here are some first-round bust candidates, including Marcus Smart.
• Watch a foul tip embed itself in Jose Lobaton's mask.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org