This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 26:
• Colombia, which gave us Sofia Vergara, has also given the world many of the hottest World Cup superfans.
• Jurgen Klinsmann wrote your boss a note excusing you from work today. Let us know if it works.
• So the U.S. and Germany both advance with a tie. Any chance they'll collude?
• To pump up the crowd in Recife, Will Ferrell promised to "bite every German player I have to."
• As Derek Jeter turns 40, here's how he's done on every birthday in the bigs.
• Relive Vanderbilt's College World Series win with this video of a historic day.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com