This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 27:
• The Golf Channel learned long ago what drives viewership, as this slideshow reveals.
• Bill Simmons let his Celtic flag fly during the draft last night. He also expressed via an eyeroll his disdain over the Hornets helping the Heat. Sports Guy was GIF gold last night.
• Ranking World Cup floppers. Dwyane Wade got nothing on the boys from Brazil.
• Shia LeBeouf behaved like a crazy person last night. In other news, water is wet.
• Scary Wimbledon GIF: Novak Djokovic fell on his shoulder and screamed in pain. He finished the match, though.
• A lady attacked a 2,800-calorie Beltre Burger at a Rangers game. This lady is my new hero.
• Vin Scully told a story about bird poop as only Vin Scully can.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com