This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 3.
• Aaron Murray's girlfriend and AJ McCarron's fiancee took a picture together. That's the photo at right.
• Planning your college football attendance schedule? Here are the most expensive tickets in the college game.
• A player was DQ'd from a U.S. Open qualifier for signing an incorrect scorecard. A called himself a "huge idiot." No arguments here.
• Hakeem, Patrick and the White Bronco: An interesting look back at the Forgotten Finals, 20 years later.
• An unfortunate ump took a screaming liner to the nether regions. Fortunately, it was a wiffle ball.
• John Elway's son allegedly pushed a woman from a moving car. Hey, we've all been there, right? No?
• Sometimes you just have to stop eating your sandwich and applaud Robinson Cano.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org