This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 4.
• Robocop threw out the first pitch at the Tigers game yesterday. He short-hopped it. Can't Detroit do anything right?
• This is fun: NHL logos redone, Simpsons-style.
• Vine of the day: 50 Cent vs. Bartolo Colon.
• Runner-up for Vine of the day: Jose Abreu almost kills a guy with a screaming liner. Put your head on a swivel when Abreu's batting.
• Second runner-up for Vine of the day: A video glitch gives Brett Lawrie a rather jittery batting stance.
• So did Ben Tate diss Johnny Manziel or not? You be the judge.
• Max Scherzer puzzled over a crossword clue about himself. The most interesting thing about the story to me: Scherzer's eyes are two different colors.
• Wrestler Abdullah the Butcher gave another wrestler Hepatitis C in the ring. I'm going to go vomit now.
• The Cubs are giving away a Babe Ruth "called shot" bobblehead. Three problems here: It looks nothing like him; he never actually called his shot; and the Cubs are honoring a moment that was bad for them. Other than that, great idea.
• Slightly terrifying moment from the Rays-Marlins game. Terrifying for Casey McGehee, anyway.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com