This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 5.
• Spurs-themed haircuts have become a thing in San Antonio. Here's the best one I've seen.
• Baseball lost a legend yesterday. RIP, Zim.
• Chris Davis' teammates ignored him after his home run, so he high-fived the teammates of his imagination.
• Lip-readers will enjoy A.J. Pierzynski's takedown of the home-plate umpire. Worth the ejection.
• An accused carjacker gave a live TV interview and even tried to hit on the reporter. He was later arrested.
• Creative senior prank: The kids hired a mariachi band to follow the principal around.
• A Rays reporter got choked up sharing the news of Don Zimmer's death.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com