This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 6.
• Game 1 winner: the air conditioning system in San Antonio, which claimed LeBron.
• Noted tough guy Jonathan Martin called out LeBron on Twitter for his weakness. Pot, kettle, etc.
• Imitation, flattery, etc.: Clayton Kershaw and Kenley Jansen take a crack at each other's windups.
• Philip Rivers donned an outrageous outfit for a softball game, including mullet, short shorts and tube socks.
• Johnny Miller's about to do his last U.S. Open. I'll miss him.
• The Bulls logo flipped upside down looks like a robot reading the Bible. Don't believe me? Click the link.
• Norichika Aoki learned first hand about the strength of Yadier Molina's arm.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com