This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 9.
• LeBron bounced back with a 35-10 line last night, but it was his unselfishness late that helped the Heat even the Finals, much to the chagrin of Tim Duncan and the Spurs.
• Nifty World Cup appetizer: A guy does trick shots wearing the jerseys of all 32 participants.
• More World Cup goodness: John Oliver goes nuclear on FIFA.
• The sports world's two most elusive prizes: a Triple Crown and a win over Rafael Nadal at the French Open.
• Unclear on the concept: A Royals ball boy tossed a fair ball into the stands and then failed to play a foul ball.
• This phenomenal diving catch helped send Texas Tech to Omaha.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org