This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for March 11:
• Amar'e Stoudemire is ripping his new Mavericks teammates, but at least he's looking sharp while doing so.
• It was a wild day in the NFL. And once again, SportsPickle managed to hack into Chip Kelly's voicemails. They're revealing.
• Will Ferrell is turning Cactus League into his own personal fantasy camp. He plans to play all nine positions in various games.
• Michael Jordan is the highest-paid retired athlete, but 85-year-old Arnold Palmer just had his best endorsement year ever, making $42 million. Apologies to LeBron, but Arnie's still the King.
• John Daly says the "randomness" of PGA Tour drug testing is bull----. Get out your checkbook, John.
• Watch a fifth grade girl dunk on a 9-foot goal. I'm pretty sure I couldn't do that.
• Here's Loui Eriksson's amazing goal set to "Louie, Louie."
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com.