This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for March 18.
• This, my friends, is what a $25 corn dog looks like. It's a foot and a half long, and it can be yours at D-backs games this season.
• Vegas is not impressed with the work of this year's Selection Committee. And Vegas would know.
• When underachieving has-beens collide: Vince Vaughn bought Lane Kiffin's Manhattan Beach house.
• Dikembe Mutombo punked Rocky, the Denver Nuggets mascot, and even added a finger wag. Things continue to go poorly for Rocky, last seen here being lowered lifeless from the ceiling to the horror of children in the arena.
• Enjoy this Gerald Green double-clutch dunk. I know I did.
• Watch the Tennessee baseball team clean off their home field in 30 seconds. All that's missing is the Benny Hill music.
• Watch an MMA fighter get knocked out in less than two seconds.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org