This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for March 18:
• Strange times at the 'Cuse: AD Daryl Gross is out, and coach Jim Boeheim will retire in three years.
• The Madness has begun: Hampton's coach called Jesus during his postgame presser, and the big guy hung up on him. Also, the Hampton bench players pulled off a Major League free throw celebration. Too bad they won't be around long.
• In case you're interested, here's POTUS revealing his bracket.
• The Spurs allowed a Larry Bird-style performance from some guy named Alexey Shved in a loss to the Knicks, prompting Gregg Popovich to call his team "pathetic."
• DeAndre Jordan fulfilled a fantasy that many of us harbor: He wiped boogers on JJ Redick.
• Watch Kevin Nealon describe his pranking at the hands of the Manning brothers.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org.