This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for March 19.
• This bracket's pretty evenly matched: The 68 cheerleading squads of March Madness.
• Vin Scully meeting a koala. The Internet was created for things such as this.
• Here's a painting of George Washington dunking on Kim Jong-un, with Lincoln boxing out Stalin. I want this painting.
• Today's longform must-read: The Game that Saved March Madness. (Georgetown-Princeton, in case you're wondering.)
• Bruce Pearl arrived at Auburn like the Beatles at JFK. Auburn fans finally realized they have a basketball program.
• How the top 16 seeds fared against other tournament teams in the regular season. Hard to believe that Kansas played 20 games against tourney teams (12-8). They're well seasoned, I'd say.
• This LeBron assist defies description. So I won't describe it.
• Tom Brady and Gisele are selling their LA mansion for $50 mil. Seems a little steep, but it does have an infinity pool, which is nice.
• Here's a handy map showing what each state is worst at. My state has the most bankruptcy filings.
• Watch a Canadian college player go Reggie Miller with 12 points in less than 30 seconds.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com