This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for March 2:
• This slideshow of NASCAR WAGs shows that drivers take a back seat to no one in the hot significant others department.
• MVP candidates getting testy: James Harden nailed King James right in the plums.
• The Duke student newspaper broke a blockbuster story regarding the basketball program. Coach K will not be pleased.
• It's March, meaning it's a good time to let KenPom count down the most tense NCAA Tournament games since 2010.
• Here are the 30 Nicest Guys on the PGA Tour. I can personally vouch for No. 2.
• Watch Ronda Rousey's latest title defense. Trust me, you have time. Just don't blink.
• Shades of Shaq: NIU center Pete Rakocevic destroyed a goal yesterday.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org.