This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for March 20.
• Face it, you're not working today. Occupy yourself with these March Madness cheerleader photos while you wait for the games to start.
• Here's a rundown of celebrity NCAA Tournament picks. James Van Der Beek likes St. Joe's over St. Louis in the finals. Warren Buffett's money is safe.
• Aroldis Chapman had his face broken by a 110 mph line drive. Earlier in the week, Chapman had poked fun at Sammy Sosa with a little whiteface. This was God telling him that doctoring your face to look like another race is never a good idea.
• Michelle Beadle ate a cockroach on live television. Career's going well.
• More proof that they do things backward in Australia: Watch a security guard teach a young Aussie baseball fan that he can get what he wants by throwing a tantrum.
• Here's a bracket featuring the best Seinfeld episodes. The Strike (aka the Festivus episode) is woefully underseeded as a 7.
• An in-depth analysis of the best fictional quarterbacks of all time. Uncle Rico at No. 10 seems low.
• Miguel Cabrera did a crazy spokes-video for PlayStation’s ‘MLB 14 The Show.'
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com