This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for March 20:
• Ron and R.J. Hunter provided One Shining Moment for the ages. I have a feeling they'll still be showing this footage in 2115.
• Even on a great day of basketball, nothing gets the degenerate gamblers going quite like a meaningless layup that results in a cover.
• Need a reason to root against Kentucky? How about the thought of this guy living forever with this tattoo?
• A soccer player helpfully marked an injured ref's body with vanishing spray. Next time just draw a chalk outline.
• LSU's collapse culminated with a clumsy buzzer beater by NC State. Just how Mark Gottfried drew it up.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com.