This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for March 23:
• The best NCAA Tournament photos of the first weekend. For my money, sad piccolo girl was the star of the weekend. That's the face that captures what this tournament is all about for 67 of 68 teams.
• SEC West schools are realizing that basketball is a sport too. Mississippi State went out and got Ben Howland, who led UCLA to three straight Final Fours a few years ago, and Bama's taking a run at Wichita's Gregg Marshall. Call it the Bruce Pearl effect.
• Arnold Palmer Invitational champ Matt Every has an Oasis tattoo. Too bad for him they'll probably never get together again, at least until they go broke.
• This is just plain bizarre: Adrian Peterson rode into his 30th birthday party on a camel.
• Just when cops needed some good PR, this one helped a lady finish a race and became a viral hero.
• Paul Pierce shoved Omri Casspi into a little girl sitting courtside.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com.