This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for March 25:
• ICYMI: Pete Carroll videobombed a John Clayton report. Carroll said later he was checking for a ponytail.
• This is cool: The best music from the Sweet 16 college towns.
• Kentucky barely watches tape of its opponents. I'm getting an Apollo Creed in Rocky I vibe from that revelation.
• Read this story on the Jets's recent quarterback history, but only if you're a masochist or it's for Lent.
• When the real world intrudes: Venezuelan unrest is affecting MLB players from that country.
• Watch Ronda Rousey armbar Jimmy Fallon into submission.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org.