This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for March 26.
• My Michelle Jenneke obsession continues. Click here and see why.
• USF couldn't hire Pitino protege Steve Masiello because he never got his degree from Kentucky, even though his resume said he did. Details, details.
• This Nick Young highlight is truly classic. He pulled the Larry Bird celebrate-the-three-before-it-goes-in. With one problem.
• Here's a rundown from the owner votes on proposed rules changes from the NFL's Competition Committee. Five rules changes in all. Moving the extra points got tabled. They rejected expanding instant replay to include personal foul penalties, which I would support. Jeff Fisher also says they're cracking down on taunting.
• After 250 years, women will be allowed to join the Royal & Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews. What's next, letting them vote?
• I don't really follow hockey, but I think this is frowned upon.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org