This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for March 26:
• Seems like Ronda Rousey's been everywhere lately, including lobbying the state of New York to legalize MMA.
• You can purchase a lock of Andrew McCutchen's hair. But if you do, I'm not sure I want to know you.
• The only thing the Hernandez trial was lacking was a bomb threat. Not anymore.
• Tiger pal Notah Begay says Woods is 50-50 to play The Masters. Glad he was able to clear that up.
• Jeff Van Gundy came up with a new SAT-style analogy: Kevin Durant is to the Thunder as Zayn Malik is to One Direction.
• DeMar DeRozan threw a nifty pass to Joakim Noah. On the Bulls bench.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com.