This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for March 4.
• It's already March 4, but here's a look back at February's lovely ladies of sport, including some Polar Bear Plunge hotties.
• At the other end of the spectrum, this 10-year-old Knicks fan doesn't like what he sees.
• Dirk Nowitzki did a more than passable Arnold Schwarzenegger impression on the Dan Patrick Show. Of course, the accent gives him a built-in advantage.
• The NFL might test 43-yard extra points. Not so routine now, is it?
• Late to this party, but there's a widget to do to your name what John Travolta did to Idina Menzel's name at the Oscars.
• Snowed in? Time to kill? Going on Nancy Grace later? You can watch the Oscar Pistorius trial streaming live.
• Watch a soccer coach take a beverage to the mouth.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com