This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for March 4:
• Someone in Detroit is not happy with Ndamukong Suh's decision to test the free agent waters. Apparently he's the first player in history to chase the money.
• Watch some Russian pee-wee hockey players brawl, cheap shots included.
• Kentucky passed a test, dodged a bullet, choose your cliche. But will it help them in the long run?
• Twenty-five years ago today, Hank Gathers collapsed during a game and died. Boy, time flies.
• Last night's old-fashioned one-for-one McCoy for Alonso blockbuster almost sent Adam Schefter into a ditch. Of course, the trade is all just part of Chip Kelly's master plan.
• Otto Porter forgot to play defense at an inopportune moment.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com.