This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for March 6:
• Meet Caitlin Arnett, possibly the world's hottest Rockies fan. Not that there's a huge pool.
• Syracuse just got its hand smacked by the NCAA, to the tune of 200 vacated wins and 12 lost schollies. Jim Boeheim, asleep at the switch when it comes to compliance.
• Today's big NFL news: Brandon Marshall to the Jets. But who will be throwing to him?
• Baby daddies aside, there's a scoring crisis in college basketball.
• You gotta watch this alley-oop video. Trust me.
• For your snow-bound enjoyment: Spring break fail GIFs.
• This blindfolded dunk failed to go as intended.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org.