This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for March 7.
• An entirely subjective ranking of the top 10 cheerleader squads in the NFL. Spoiler alert: The Dolphins are ranked No. 1.
• Frank Jobe, savior of countless pitchers' careers, has died. They should find a spot in Cooperstown for him.
• So Bob Costas' disgusting eye condition at the Winter Olympics was reportedly the result of botox. Should have stopped with the rug.
• Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak is learning to embrace the suck, out of necessity.
• The 50 greatest sports movie quotes. One of my favorites: "You're gonna eat lightning, and you're gonna crap thunder!"
• The Clippers dealt the Lakers their worst loss in franchise history. There were a lot of Clipper highlights. A lot.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com