This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for May 13.
• Days after Tommy Lasorda wished V. Stiviano would crash her car, she did. Yikes. What sort of voodoo is the old man practicing? Of course, I think the real culprit is that stupid visor the lady insists on wearing.
• Oklahoma's compliance office made a former player's girlfriend sign an affadavit that she was a girlfriend and not a benefit. Is this what we've come to?
• Tis the season for celebrity commencement speakers. In this video, Jay Bilas. In another, James Franklin, who advised students to stay broke as long as possible. No problem there.
• Today's public service: 30 commonly confused and misused words. You can infer from this link that I'm implying that many people are idiots.
• Rutgers dismissed transfer QB Philip Nelson after he put another guy in a coma. The dumpster fire that is Scarlet Knight athletics rages on.
• The life of LeBron: chat with Jay Z and Beyonce, then steal and slam.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org