This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for May 19.
• If you haven't checked out Gigi Hadid's swimsuit pictorial on SI, you should. Like you really, really should.
• Jaguars faithful set the record for practice attendance with 6,214 fans on Saturday. Wonder if they can get that many for the last game of the season?
• Some truly sad news. Tyrone Moore Jr., the half-brother of Atlanta Falcons star wide receiver Roddy White, was shot to death outside a James Island, S.C., nightclub early Saturday.
• Mike Tyson posted an epic #selfie from the Preakness. The photo (see above) included Tom Brady and Kliff Kingsbury.
• Speaking of selfless, check out Tom Hanks with fans at the German Cup finals.
• An 89-year-old Frank Broyles will officially “retire” at the end of June — concluding a 55-year association with the Razorbacks.
• For just the second time in collegiate baseball history, a team turned two triple plays in a single game Friday.
• SNL spoofed Magic Johnson (Kenan Thompson) and his heated relationship with Donald Sterling.
• Watch as a cameraman is hit with a stray tire during the Norwegian Rally Championship. He seems much happier about it than we would be.
• Watch as a young fan switches out his foul ball souvenir and gives the decoy ball to a pretty girl behind him. Smooth kid. Sma-ooth.