This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for May 21.
• It's become more common for teammates to pester MLB players doing in-game dugout interviews, but that doesn't make this instance with Indians pitcher Corey Kluber any less amusing.
• If you haven't seen UFC Octagon Girl Vanessa Hanson, you really should. Behold her awesomeness.
• In one of the most groan-inducing moments in recent NBA history, the Cleveland Cavaliers scored the No. 1 pick in the 2014 draft on Tuesday, marking the second straight year and the third time in four years they will select first. Here's a rundown of the 2014 NBA draft lottery's winners and losers.
• Keeping with the tradition of rewarding teams with new stadiums, Commissioner Roger Goodell announced Tuesday that Minnesota was awarded the right to host Super Bowl LII.
• Which NFL teams have had the best off-season? We're looking at you Tampa Bay.
• There's something truly great about mascots videobombing reporters. Truly great.
• If you love to hate, then you'll love this list of the Most Disliked People in Sports.
• Here are 11 Absurd Recruiting Tactics That College Football Coaches Have Recently Attempted…that we know about.
• The Charlotte Bobcats officially adopted the “Hornets” moniker on Tuesday, launching a new website and social media accounts to reflect the name change.
• There's a reason I don't play rugby. And here's a hint why.