This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for May 29.
• Tom Brady's lady has still got it. Gisele did a rather naughty shoot for a French magazine. Not exactly safe for work.
• Speaking of LeBron, he didn't exactly get the star treatment from the refs last night.
• Providing the best commentary on the evening's activity: this random granny. Replace Mark Jackson with this lady.
• Titans backup QB Charlie Whitehurst lost an arm-wrestling match over a jersey number to the punter. Apparently holding a clipboard doesn't do much for arm strength. I also read that this didn't actually happen, but I'm running with it. Sorry, Charlie.
• Luis Sardinas did a sweet bat flip and trot to first. Trouble was, it was ball three.
• 50 Cent isn't the only celeb to throw an abysmal first pitch. Here's a rundown of first-pitch fails.
• Enjoy this routine game-ending walk-off triple play.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com