This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for May 30.
• Remember Olympic figure skater Ashley Wagner? The one who wore her displeasure with the judges on her face?She went to the beach and dressed accordingly.
• Looks like jilted Caroline Wozniacki is planning something sinister for Rory McIlroy. Seems to be working, last I checked his score today.
• So, 50 Cent's first pitch really was the worst in history (and Dubya's after 9/11 was the best).
• Jadeveon Clowney beclowned some TMZ reporter. Well played.
• An Oklahoma State recruit was arrested for armed robbery after threatening to "bust a cap." He apparently arrived in Stillwater from the year 1996.
• The week's funniest tweets. A sneak preview: My coworker used to joke "I'm allergic to most nuts, but not donuts!". Until Bill brought in peanut butter donuts. He died in the ambulance.
• Say what you will about Yasiel Puig: He never fails to entertain.
• Pop's exchanges with reporters are money, every time.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org