This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for May 5.
• Ah, college. Here are some pictures from Arizona State's Undie Run, where coeds disrobe down to their unmentionables and run around.
• Monta Ellis seemed to enjoy his massage from Mark Cuban. Can't deny that Cubes cares about his players.
• Peyton Manning is on Letterman tonight. Here's video footage of his Letterman debut in 1997. Not bad, but he wasn't quite as comfortable in front of the camera.
• Tiger updates us on his rehab via his blog. You'll notice that he seizes the opportunity to remind us that he's the defending champion at this week's Players. Well played.
• A kid who had been bullied got to hang out with Bears guard Kyle Long at Chuck E. Cheese. Sounds like a script for "My Bodyguard 2."
• Clown-on-clown violence: Bill Murray once tried to kill Martin Mull.
• Jim Gray to boxer Marcos Maidana: There will be no snacking during our interview.
• Need a quasi-football fix? Enjoy this missed field goal return by Gene Simmons' LA Kiss Arena League team.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com