This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for May 8.
• Beach volleyball is a combination of some of the best things in life. See if you don't agree.
• Inevitable, but still amusing: A fan taunted Jameis Winston with crab legs.
• Tonight's draftees will get their choice of walk-up music. Where was Roger Goodell when this was approved?
• This seems right: The later NFL Draft has given scouts and teams time to get dumber.
• Kevin Durant had an MVP-worthy flop last night. He even got air.
• Yasiel Puig bat-flipped on a routine fly ball. Don't ever change, Yasiel.
• A piece of outfield wall fell on Alex Gordon's head. Nice park you got there, Padres.
• Goal of the night: Evgeni Malkin's spinning no-look job.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com