This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Nov. 1.
• Jenny McCarthy is 41 today. To celebrate, here's a slideshow of Melissa McCarthy's lovely cousin.
• A little history last night: The third game-ending overtime safety in NFL annals. A walk-off safety. Choke on that, baseball.
• Also last night, Giovani Bernard had what might be the run of the year in the NFL so far.
• So is Big Papi a Hall of Famer? And another question: Why hasn't the PED taint stuck to Ortiz like it has to A-Rod?
• We think we're tough on our coaches in the U.S. The Edmonton Oilers coach got heckled with "you suck" by elementary school students.
• What if baseball season were only 16 games long? I love little thought experiments like this.
• In case you're wondering why offenses are so unstoppable, here's your reason: This year's crop of college quarterbacks might just be the best ever.
• We no longer need to wonder what Heidi Klum will look like at 90. Not that we were.
• Another season, another endless Blake Griffin highlight reel. Here he is converting three alley-oop dunks in 37 seconds.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org