This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Nov. 11.
• It's Brittney Gastineau's birthday. Happy 30th to the model, entrepreneur, entertainment journalist, former reality star and daughter of '80s sackmaster Mark Gastineau.
• Happy Veterans Day. Save a thought today for the NFL player who made the ultimate sacrifice in Vietnam.
• Manning Face took a frightening turn after Peyton was denied the game ball following the Broncos win.
• Hot sports take from yesterday: The Ravens need to work on their Hail Mary defense.
• Helmet Catch II: Golden Tate with an amazing touchdown catch against the Falcons.
• Take comfort, Bucs fans: There's statistical evidence that the Bucs are the best bad team ever. So you got that going for you.
• Watch scientists unveil a primitive invisibility cloak. Don't get too excited - emphasis on primitive.
• A classic from the genre "toddlers accidentally using profanity." Obvious language alert.
• So was the University of Michigan president drunk during her halftime remarks? They're blaming microphone issues, but I'm unconvinced.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org