This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Nov. 13.
• Instagram is ripe with celebrities. Really, really hot celebrities. Guyism has rounded up the 101 sexiest for us. Thank you.
• Lakers guard Xavier Henry threw down a monstrous dunk over Pelicans rookie center Jeff Withey at the Staples Center yesterday. It was a thing of beauty.
• It's both sad and inspirational. But, according to TMZ, Tim Tebow is still training to be a QB in the NFL.
• Beer pong with Michael Jordan? Yes, it happened.
• Want to see goofy yearbook photos of athletes? Hot Clicks has got you covered. Sadly, Tom Brady does not look goofy.
• Magic forward Glen “Big Baby” Davis destroyed a hotel keyboard in anger. Check out the video.
• The new Braves stadium is a "really crappy deal" for Cobb County.
• When Michigan State beat Kentucky last night, Spartan basketball fans celebrated. Especially the dancing fan behind the ESPN set. Check out the video below.
• Speaking of Kentucky's loss, check out this poor fan's website and marketing plan. It's now worthless.
• It's not just players that are excited over Vandy's win against Florida in Gainesville—its first since Harry Truman was president.