This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Nov. 15.
• Yesterday was the Day of the Colombian Woman, and I was out of town and missed it. To atone, here's a slideshow of beautiful Colombian women, including the wondrous Sofia Vergara (pictured).
• Where's the love for Chiefs-Broncos? It's only the biggest regular-season game of the year. At least one woman appreciates the enormity of the matchup, though; she sold her wedding ring for tickets.
• A Colts fan broke out the moves behind a Titans cheerleader. Check out his embarrassed companion in the VY/Locker jersey.
• Erik Walden got his money's worth: He ripped Delanie Walker's helmet off, then head-butted him. Gotta hand it to him; a head-butt is kinda useless if the helmet is still on.
• Barry Switzer prematurely tweeted his congratulations to Bob Stoops for tying his record against Iowa State. This coming weekend. Bulletin board fodder, but he's probably right.
• Melo almost pulled off a miracle last night, but the best part was the reaction from the Knicks fans.
• The SEC never fails to deliver, but here are five matchups we wish we'd seen in 2013.
• Toronto mayor Rob Ford is the gift that keeps on giving. Gotta feel for the missus, though. Enjoy this inevitable Ford/Chris Farley mash-up.
• The Harlem Globetrotters have been in the news a lot lately. A few days after one ripped down a goal, here's another Trotter making the Guiness Book of World Records.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org