This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Nov. 18.
• To get you through a Monday morning, here are 20 factoids about 20 Victoria's Secret models, including lead NFL WAG Gisele Bundchen (pictured).
• A (quite possibly drunk) moron slid down a railing and then fell from the third deck to the second deck at Buffalo's Ralph Wilson Stadium yesterday. Proving that there's no justice in the world, the person he fell on got the worst of it. Speaking of Buffalo, Deadspin has taken a peculiar interest in the Bills over the last couple of weeks. Enjoy.
• Jason Babin came away with a trophy after his encounter with Andre Ellington. That's gotta hurt.
• Is it just me, or does Tom Brady have a weird Dexter vibe in this NBC promo?
• According to this story, there are 14 NFL head coaches in varying stages of job distress. Almost half. Sounds about right.
• Saturday was insane in college football, but nobody brought the insanity quite like Auburn and Georgia.
• Since we can't get enough football, here's a rundown of the evolution of the game and its various forms and offshoots throughout the world.
• This makes me feel old and sad: Len Bias would have turned 50 today.
• Possible Sasquatch sighting: There's a 6-4, 400-pound high school running back rampaging through the wilds of Washington state.
• A Belmont fan serenaded UNC's James Michael McAdoo with Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" while he was at the free throw line yesterday, apparently wrecking his concentration.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com