This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Nov. 19.
• You've probably never heard of model Daria Werbowy, but it's her 30th birthday, and we like to show the birthday love here at Essential 11 Links.
• The Patriots-Panthers game ended in controversy, drawing an audible F-bomb from an understandably livid Tom Brady. But here's a suprisingly reasonable, level-headed assessment of the final no-call from a Patriots fan.
• You probably saw Drew Brees' neck get unnaturally stretched on a hit from Ahmad Brooks. Some genius made a hilarious GIF to commemorate the moment. Trust me, you need to see it.
• I hate things that are prefaced with "This is the cutest thing you'll see all day." But this five-year-old drum major is the cutest thing you'll see all day.
• Classic cheerleader photos from the '80s and '90s. Sweet fancy Moses, the hair.
• Interesting social experiment: A prankster freaks people out by regurgitating personal stuff that they themselves have posted on social media. People are dumb.
• Heisman watch, SEC edition. It's all on you, Johnny Football.
• Game-ending no-call aside, the signature play from last night was this sick scramble from Cam Newton.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com