This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Nov. 20.
• Lizzy Caplan will be appearing on tonight's episode of "The League." In other news, Lizzy Caplan is hot.
• Normally, "keys to the game" style analysis is pretty stupid, but C-Webb was making sense last night.
• Amazing that it's been 21 months since the eruption of Linsanity. Last night, Jeremy Lin returned to Madison Square Garden.
• Here's one of those Hitler reaction videos, with Nick Saban's words. Not making any sort of statement here, just passing along a link.
• Saturday brings a rare treat: a meaningful Vanderbilt-Tennessee game.
• Shocking study reveals that men with hot wives are happier. Next they'll tell us that people living in mansions are happier than the homeless.
• With the holidays approaching, here are some passive-aggressive insults you can expect to hear from your relatives. Just trying to prepare you.
• A sports reporter wanted to get close to the action. He succeeded, all too well.
• This new Foot Locker "Week of Greatness" commercial is actually pretty great.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com