This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Nov. 22.
• Watch Jimmy Graham destroy the Falcons defense and the goal post. Dude's a beast.
• A day in the life of a Jaguars fan. Yes, they do exist. And yes, it's a depressing existence.
• Dwight Howard is Shaq from the stripe when the game's being played. During warm-ups, he's Larry Bird.
• A Thunder fan was told the hot dogs weren't ready. While he waited, he sank a $20,000 shot and shook Jay Z's hand.
• Here's a sport that I hope catches on: A Japanese woman ties meat to her back and races a Komodo dragon.
• In a new book, celebrities recount what they were doing on Nov. 22, 1963. Also on this 50th anniversary, the History Channel's Twitter feed is Tweeting out events as they happened that day. Last I checked, the aliens and Nazis had yet to make an appearance.
• Asking the important questions: Do you prefer handbra or hairbra? (NSFW-ish)
• Shaq wiped out on set last night. Chris Webber's reaction was priceless.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com