This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Nov. 25.
• New details of the Thanksgiving night four years ago when Tiger Woods' world crumbled. As a reminder of what he left behind, here's a photo of the former Mrs. Woods.
• So Bill Belichick chose to kick off in overtime. Good call? He won, so I guess so. Here's an in-depth breakdown of last night's bizarre Brady-Manning showdown.
• Never mind that the Colts were down 21: Ricky Jean-Francois had been waiting all season to break out his sack dance, which has more moving parts than a rotary engine.
• Speaking of ill-timed dance routines, Detroit's Joseph Fauria busted out some white-guy Saturday Night Fever moves shortly before his team lost to Tampa Bay.
• Snarky year-end lists can be fun. Here's one: The 25 Least Influential People of 2013.
• By his own admission, Tom Izzo was bitching about the new foul rules the other night.
• Tony Dungy's son does some pretty spot-on touchdown dance impersonations.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org