This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Nov. 26.
• This week, it's appropriate to give thanks for cheerleaders, who are essentially useless but worth keeping nonetheless. Enjoy this twitpic roundup.
• I thought I knew everything about Seinfeld. I was wrong.
• You might have already seen Drunk Bears Fan Colliding With Pole, but you need to see it again. Never gets old.
• Cleveland State had Kentucky on the ropes before the refs started the foul line parade for the Cats. One Cleveland State assistant didn't handle it well.
• I generally like Mark Cuban, but this GIF of Cubes grooving to Pitbull does him no favors in the douchiness department.
• We've now exported our brain-rattling, bone-crunching national pastime to India. You're welcome, Indians.
• One of the great things about following Jason Dufner on Twitter is that he loves to tweet photos of comically overloaded vehicles driving down the interstate.
• Crying Kathleen is the world's biggest Tennessee fan. Understandably distraught, she made radio magic in the wake of the Vols' loss to Vanderbilt.
• Monster dunks come with a risk, as Syracuse's C.J. Fair found out.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com