This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Nov. 27.
• As we pause to count our blessings, here's a list of 50 women to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, including the yummy Stacy Keibler.
• I somehow think that this week's Sports Illustrated, which instructs us to love Tony Romo, won't help Romo's cause that much. Sports fans don't like being told how to feel.
• Nightmare fuel: Some fishermen reeled in this abomination from the deep.
• It's the perfect miracle for this food holiday: The Air Jordan logo appears in a cucumber slice.
• The NCAA isn't the only out-of-control governing body in college athletics. The NAIA might make a Thunder fan give up the $20K he won at halftime because he happens to play basketball.
• This week's underrated matchup (and underrated trophy): the Egg Bowl game between Ole Miss and Mississippi State.
• Ranking the Thanksgiving side dishes. For the record, I disagree with much of this ranking. For one thing, it's called dressing, not stuffing.
• Tis the season for celebratory Gatorade baths, but they don't always go as planned.
• Watch the normally scoring-challenged Stars score three goals in 53 seconds.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org