This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Nov. 4:
• Johnny Football is on the cover of Golf Digest, proving that they've run out of cover options. I preferred Paulina Gretzky.
• Rookie Marcus Smart is already an Oscar-worthy flopper. They learn fast, don't they?
• Touching story of a 7-year-old who reached out to Laquon Treadwell, his favorite player.
• Interesting partisan divide: Football participation is declining in blue states.
• Alaska voters: Do you really want to elect a guy who can't shred on a snow machine?
• Here's an unusual sentence for you: The Tiger Woods of poker is starting a medical marijuana business in Vegas.
• Proof that running long distances is stupid: Marathoners try to walk down some stairs after the race.
• Mad Bum made a visit to Fallon last night.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com